Looking for an opportunity to work in a challenging environment with challenging tasks?
Bio-Tech Consulting specializes in technology due diligence and economic assessment of life science
R&D projects. Our professionals understand technology, regulatory risks and key value drivers that
can affect business performance of our clients. We bring independent, objective and accurate
As a Research Analyst in the Business Analysis Unit, you will conduct scientific/technical analysis of
R&D projects using your scientific knowledge supported by patent and science databases, write high-
quality reports and extracts of examined technologies. In this role, you must ensure that your work
meet the quality and accuracy requirements.
Key Tasks And Responsibilities
- Conduct research on professional databases such as patent and science databases
- Perform high-quality analysis and elaborate conclusions
- Conduct first-level quality control through peer review
- Provide input on the report writing process to help improve the quality and efficiency of the
Business Analysis Unit
- Remain up to date with life science trends and scientific achievements
- Partner with coworkers to ensure the integrity and quality of key products
Qualifications And Experience
- At least Master’s degree in Life Science (Biotechnology, Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology,
Chemistry, Biophysics); Ph.D. is a strong asset
- Superior problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented environment
- High level of initiative and proactive approach to work
- Excellent organization, prioritization and communication skills
- Strong research skills, including online search tools
- Experience in experimental laboratory work
- Knowledge of and interest in new technologies especially in healthcare area
- Solid computer knowledge base (proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
We offer a full-time position and competitive salary.
Interested parties are invited to send their cover letter and resume to Mateusz Wołkowicz (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Applicants who are not invited for interviews within four weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.