Looking for an opportunity to work in a challenging environment with exciting tasks?
Bio-Tech Consulting specializes in technology due diligence and economic assessment of life science R&D projects. Our professionals understand technology and regulatory risks and key value drivers that can affect business performance of our clients. We bring independent, objective and accurate assessment.
As a Financial Analyst in the Business Analysis Unit, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and providing financial information, plans, and projections utilizing knowledge of financial theory. In this role, you must ensure that your work meets the quality and accuracy requirements.
Key Tasks And Responsibilities
- Conduct and present financial analysis including:
- valuation of intangible assets
- economic forecasting
- profitability analysis
- market research
- Perform high-quality analysis and elaborate conclusions
- Conduct first-level quality control through peer review
- Provide input on the report writing process to help improve the quality and efficiency of the Business Analysis Unit
- Remain up to date on life science trends and scientific achievements
- Partner with coworkers to ensure the integrity and quality of key products
Qualifications And Experience
- At least Master’s degree in Economy
- Superior problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented environment
- High level of initiative and proactive approach to work
- Excellent organization, prioritization and communication skills
- Strong research skills, including online search tools
- Solid computer knowledge base (proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word a must)
We offer a full-time position and competitive salary. Interested parties are invited to send their cover letter and resume to Mateusz Wołkowicz (m.wolkowicz[at]biotechconsulting.pl). Applicants who are not invited for interviews within four weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.