Bio-Tech Consulting services also include comprehensive market research. Its goal is to determine the attractiveness of the market and understand the opportunities and potential risks in relation to the strengths and weaknesses of the project.
The result is a market research report containing, among others, the following information:
- size of the market (current and projected),
- pace of market development,
- market trends,
- key success factors,
- applicable distribution channels,
- major companies operating on the market,
- analysis of the technological advantage.
The process of market research comprises of the following elements:
- preliminary assessment,
- determining the optimal scope of service with the client,
- conducting the research,
- presentation including discussion of the results.
- market research as part of a thorough analysis of the commercial potential of technology,
- examining the costs of the different commercialization options,
- planning expansion into new markets.